Teen Driver with Android? You need this App!
- Knows the Driving Time Requirements of all 50 states.
- Hours driven prior to using the app can be imported
- One button start/stop timing
- Manual entry mode for “no phone” days
- Automatically accumulates practice time
- Knows sunrise/sunset for intuitive allocation of drive between day/night driving
- Details of each drive saved to data file
- Log exportable to PDF
- Share status as you pursue your driving goal
- App keeps timing even when shuffled to background due to phone calls, or accessing other functions.
LIKE the Teen Driving Practice Logbook on Facebook!
Basic usage instructions-
- Select State from the dropdown list.
- If you have driving practice hours from prior to purchasing the app, enter them when prompted
- If there is a deadline, for example if your permit expires on a certain date, then go to the Settings tab, press the set button and specify the date. (optional Step)
- App is now ready for timing. DRIVERS DO NOT USE THE APP WHILE THE VEHICLE IS IN MOTION!
- Press the START button to begin timing. A slow blinking heart icon confirms that your drive is being timed, press and hold the time button to see drive elapsed time.
- Press STOP to end timing. At this point your drive is written to the driving log which can be viewed on the drive log tab
- pressing the right arrow button rotates the lower display area between showing: State requirement, Overall time Status from accumulated drives, and graphic display of accumulated drives.
- On the drive log tab notes about a drive like weather, and skills practiced can be added by pressing the add button of a row. Easy press buttons and the skills dropdown create text in the upper text box that can be modified by the user as needed. Press save button to attach note to the drive in the log
- A drive in the log can be edited by selecting a row(anywhere in row except add button). Follow the dialog prompts to edit.
Thats about it…with each START-STOP sequence a new drive is created in the log; total practice hours and the bar graphs are updated.