App Info from the publisher
- eranja makes every effort to provide the most current supervised driving practice requirement times for the States. However it is ultimately up to the app user to check with their State drivers license authority for the current requirements.
- The app considers night as up until 1/2 hr before sunrise, and past 1/2 hr after sunset
- only full minutes are counted; a drive of 45 minutes 47 seconds is counted as a drive of 45 minutes
- For states requiring submission of a driver experience log sheet, you can use the info directly from the Teen Driving Practice Logbook driver log, or use the Export Print File(PDF) option on the settings tab(to generate a printable PDF file) to help you fill out your state log sheet. Please note that State forms may require additional info.
- A drive that has been logged can be edited. Example: you forgot to press STOP and have a log entry for more time than you actually drove. To edit, simply display the drive log( Drive Log Tab), and select the row of the drive being edited. A dialog box will open, instructing you on how to proceed with the edit.
- For Iowa and North Carolina, user will need to use RESET(Settings tab) when they are done with Learner phase 3.
- Whats next from eranja? That has yet to be decided but two choices, one related to snowboarding, or the other suggested by Thomas with a global perspective!